January 1, 2010
The new year snuck up on me, or maybe I’ve just been feeling apathetic about resolutions. Nevertheless, I have a few I’d like to get down (more short-term to-do list than the result of introspective soul-searching):
1. Get completely prepared for new semester; finalize internship plans, clean house, do laundry, figure out bus route, order books, prepare for TAing, etc.
2. Apply for summer job at UF.
3. Complete UN resume and internship application. Look into other possibilities for the summer.
4. Get Canadian passport.
5. Try to get US passport.
6. Plan a vacation or even explore studying/ volunteering/ interning abroad.
7. Apply for scholarships and fellowships.
8. Sell items on Etsy.
9. Go to gym – start out with personal training sessions.
10. Make all doctor’s appointments.
11. …Pursue possible driving therapy.
12. Monitor Herman’s diet & exercise; stay on top of check-ups.
13. Think about thesis/ non-thesis project ideas.
14. Try to present or publish work.
Ok, that’s all the to-doing I can handle for now. Here are some photos I took at a glorious butterfly garden yesterday. Unfortunately I only brought my point-and-shoot camera, but I’ll go back with my DSLR eventually. It was so beautiful, definitely a place where I felt utterly happy and ‘in the moment.’